What to Expect at Chiropractic Center of New Britain
If you’re coming in to see us for the first time, we’d like you to know exactly what to expect. We want you to feel confident and assured in your decision to work with us, and we promise to provide you with a good experience.
Our office has been described as “casual, warm and friendly.” We hope that you’ll agree. You’ll find that we love what we do and are completely dedicated to your health.
Your First Visit
Please allow 30 to 40 minutes for your first appointment with us.
You can download your initial paperwork online, or, you may complete your paperwork here at the clinic.
A first visit with Dr. Vesci may consist of:
- A consultation, including your complete health history and understanding your symptoms and where they come from
- An exam of your movements and range of motion (how far you can bend or move)
- A computerized postural analysis (posture screening: an electronic photograph taken, with your written consent, to demonstrate to you what your posture looks like from a front/side angle and how it is affecting you)
- Stretching of the back and muscles by hand or using traction from the automated table (if needed)
- Soft muscle/tissue work (massage therapy)
- Adjustment(s), a professional decision will be made to decide if it is medically safe to adjust you on your first visit or to wait until further examination is done (adjustments are not guaranteed on the day of your examination)
- Your evaluation will be followed by appropriate physiotherapy, if necessary: electric stimulation, hot/cold pack(s), OR ultrasound, etc.
If X-rays are necessary, we will refer you to a convenient off-site location.
Your Second Visit
- You will be provided with a comprehensive report of findings, which is a detailed explanation of your exam results and how they relate to your current symptoms.
- Explanation and demonstration of your computerized postural analysis.
- Treatment options will be discussed as well as customized approaches that can be taken for structural improvement.
- You will receive your first chiropractic adjustment and be on your way in 30 minutes.
We participate with:
Anthem Blue Cross – Blue Shield
Medicare (including all Medicare Commercial and Qualified Medicare Beneficiary plans)
Most secondary insurances (i.e. AARP, etc)
We also accept:
Auto Insurances (MedPay)
Letter of Protections
Out-of-network benefits may be available for such plans as CIGNA & Harvard Pilgrim.
Unfortunately, we currently do not accept Sate of Connecticut Medicaid (Husky). Please inquire about our No Insurance fees.
The forms you will sign in our office state that you are responsible for any fees that are denied by your insurance company. Please verify coverage before your first appointment.
All co-pays, co-insurances, deductibles, and outstanding balances are due upon arrival.
Patient Education Workshops
We offer our new patients and returning patients a free Spinal Care Class that’s given on a weekly basis. We feel that the more you know about how to get well and stay well the more control you’ll experience over your health. During this chiropractic orientation, our emphasis is on education. We welcome any and all questions.
We’re ready to help. Schedule an appointment with us today, and see the difference that chiropractic can make in your life!
Chiropractic Center of New Britain | (860) 225-9925